Welcome to the CAPS Program!
CAPS is an HIV+ Red Door Service of the Hennepin County Public Health Clinic. We offer care connection and support services for individuals who are newly diagnosed with HIV or who have been living with HIV and are looking for the following:
- Get connected to HIV care.
- Get help with insurance applications and state programs.
- Get support one-on-one or as part of a support group.
- Get your partner/s tested for HIV anonymously or confidentially.
- Get referrals for mental health and HIV case management services.
CAPS staff are part of the Hennepin County Public Health Clinic (also known as the Red Door Clinic). Program staff are highly trained community health specialists with significant experience in providing support, information and education about HIV and other STDs. Check out this website to find out more about what CAPS can do for you, or call us at 612-348-3307.
CAPS services are free and confidential.